AD BRITE

ad brite

Your Ad Here

12/20/09

BEAUTIFUL YOU


“Beauty is a state of mind... when you feel beautiful, you are beautiful! A good appearance shows that you respect yourself. When people see that, they feel respect for you too. When you give respect, you get respect.”
Bieng beautiful is a very beautiful feeling. Every person of a sound mind wants to feel it. But according to me, beauty is not as important as the feeling of bieng beautiful is.. A beutiful soul gives birth to a beauiful person.
“When I look at myself, I am so beautiful I scream with joy!”

OK, maybe we can't all be as beautiful as that. But always remember two things: every woman is already beautiful, and every woman can be even more beautiful! It's simply a question of appreciating yourself, highlighting your natural beauty to project your own self-image, letting it shine through, and then finding out what happens next! Remember: every woman defines her own beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment